About Me

My photo
I don't much care for human nature unless it's all candied over with art.

8/11/2013

I'm back!

Yes, Virginia, there is definitely a need to maintain both a blogspot blog and a tumblr.

I love tumblr for it's tumblr-y aspects. Reblogging fandom stuff and interesting art and posting a picture or two of my own. However, any real blog substance gets completely lost within these posts. It discourages me from posting anything sincere.

Also, most of the people I know online do not have tumblrs. They have excellent blogs elsewhere and I'd like to be able to follow them without relying on bookmarks or direct urls.

I may migrate one or two of my tumblr text posts over here, so if you see a repeat or two don't panic. I'll be concentrating all my new blog content here and tumblr will remain full of the other fun wonderstuff.


No comments: